Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Made Simple

We aren't spending any extra money these days and that means no presents on holidays like Mother's Day or Father's Day.

I still wanted to do something a little extra special for Brent besides our normal homemade cards.

I got online and googled "fill in the blank father's day cards" and got some cute ideas.

Some of them already had the year on there and it was previous years. I decided to get a list of questions and ask the boys and then just type it up for them.

I also did it for the grandfather's--- funny stuff there as well! I just used the same questions and let the boys take turns on the answers (for the most part--- Webb's answers started looking all the same and were "Chick-fil-A for every one. Dane took over at that point.)

So, if you are like me and you are on a spending freeze, but you still want to do something a little unique for the Father's in your life you should totally do this.

I laughed until I cried on some of these answers.

By the way, just sharing Brent's letters.

My Dad is 91 years old.
His hair is dark and bald with little things sticking up and his eyes are brown.
My dad likes to wear underwear.
He loves to eat cereal with a fork.
My dad works hard at Bartow County EMS.
Daddy always tells me “You little fart sniffer.”
It makes my dad happy when he farts.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Texas and he would take guns.
I really love it when my dad spanks Webb.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be a new gun that is real.
My favorite thing about my dad is he sometimes brings us chocolate milk from his work.

I love you,

Dane



My daddy’s name is Da-Da
He is 2 years old. Big and tall and weighs 2 pounds.
His favorite food is eggs and bacon.
My daddy is really good at going to work.
He loves to workout.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is get ice-cream with him.
I’m just like my dad because I poop on the potty for 2 hours.
What I love the most about my daddy is him taking me to Chick-fil-A.
It makes Dad happy when I go to Den Den’s house. (Den Den is granddaddy)

I love you,
Webb

  

Happy Father’s Day 2013

There you go.

Cheap.

Easy.

Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment