Saturday, April 6, 2013

No More Diapers!

Whoo hoo!!!

Webb is officially potty trained and it was easy peasy the 2nd time around too.

We were just talking about how easy "potty training" is for us and we realized it is because we don't technically "train".

 Dane was super duper easy and I swore Webb would be more difficult and he is proving me wrong.

Dane still wets his pull-up at night. Webb has had dry pull-up or diaper the last 4 nights and gets up saying he needs to pee.



I personally think one thing that makes it easiest for me to get them out of diapers is being home with them. While we don't "train" I leave them naked to run around and play. Pull-ups for potty training make me LAUGH!!!! It feels just like a diaper! How will a child learn that way?!?! Even underwear and diapers didn't work for us. They needed to be free and feel their goober wasn't supported and their pee was going to come out everywhere. LOL. It never failed. Both boys, when left free and naked, never had one accident. They would go to the potty (or front porch) and pee every single time. The accidents came every time they wore underwear or pants.



We also don't make a big deal about it/discipline about the accidents.We take off the soiled clothes and start again. No big deal. As we change them, we remind them, "Let's pee pee in the potty!" with a smile.



Dane had the peeing thing down in a week flat. Webb has been running naked for months! I accidently left underwear on him when we left for errands on Monday of this week. While out for 6 hours, he would tell me when he needed to go pee (the first time I almost panicked because I didn't have a change of clothes and didn't realize my "mistake".) and he did not have one accident. Since Monday, we have not worn one diaper except to bed (and those have been dry like I mentioned). He has only had one accident and he said, "Oh, crap! I pee in my underwear, mom." We were home, he put his soiled clothes in the laundry basket, and got dry things himself.

So easy.

I often feel bad for parents who stress and discipline their kids when it comes to this. I think I feel more badly for the children than I do the parents though. It makes me sad to think about the stress the children must feel.



I'm not saying my way is perfect, but relax. Your child will not wear diapers forever.

Move at their pace.

They will give you signs that they are ready.

Let them run wild and naked.

Encourage use of the potty and make it exciting, but don't make it scary or no fun by yelling/disciplining/being frustrated.

Don't force them to potty train because let's face it. If you are forcing them to potty train, you are only training yourself to take them every 30 min and to constantly remind them. Congratulations. You are potty training yourself and exhausting yourself ;-)

If you are ready to stop buying diapers, then allow nudity for a bit. My guess is they will pick it up in no time. If they don't, then they aren't ready.

I say my way works (I generally think that way about the way we do things. LOL) because we have 2 success stories by the age of 2-1/2 that were EASY and required no stress, tears, frustration, anger, spankings, discipline, etc on the my part.

HOORAY!!!!! 2 BIG potty trained boys :-)

I am one proud momma!


17 comments:

  1. Love to see them both naked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to suck and fuck them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous you are not being funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have any little ones need theircock sucked orpussy licked?

      Delete
  4. I like to kiss and squeeze your big boy's cock until he starts peeing in my mouth and then I suck all his piss off his beautiful cock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmm yes lets drink his piss and suck hisdick

      Delete
  5. Nice part where he's grabbing his hot toddler penis nice pull ups sexy toddler underwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://cokkvep.pl/invite/i=564

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would the boys want to pee in a watering can?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my mouth sucking theircocks

      Delete
  8. https://curarent.de/enter/register

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cum in the backside of there pull ups

    ReplyDelete
  10. El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://xxcuak3f.de/invite/i=8653

    ReplyDelete