Friday, January 20, 2012

Disturbing Discoveries

Tonight I made some disturbing discoveries about myself. Allow me to share.

#1  I enjoy talking waaaaaay too much.
#2  I am willing to talk to myself if no one is around.
#3 I am easily entertained.

I served dinner tonight for the couple I clean for and their dinner guests. A very enjoyable experience. That is exactly what I like doing (especially if I am getting paid to do it!). The couple is like family to me. I have been cleaning for them for years and I have known them since I was 10 or 11 (maybe younger!). I got there at 5pm and the guests were supposed to get there at 5:30. They were running late and didn't get there until 6pm. While we waited for them, we sat and chatted and laughed. It was very nice (and adult like!!). After the guests arrived, I watched the cooking food, prepared the drinks, and put the salads on the table. From that point on, I kept drinks refilled and took away empty plates and refilled with the next course. Super easy and super fun!!! I love serving. However, in between taking care of them, there was nothing to do (I did the dishes, swept the floor, put up the left over food, etc.). I was really bored and really lonely. I decided to video myself and send them to Brent (WHICH, btw, he would NOT watch any of these. How rude!!!). For your entertainment tonight, I am going to post them and let you see what I'm really like. Don't hold it against me.

And no. I am not drunk (nor did I have any drink any alcoholic beverages of any kind).












1 comment:

  1. Abby, you are... insane!! But I love you! And I've always known you as this crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete