Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Recipe Book

I love recipes. I love searching for recipes. I love trying new recipes. I love sharing recipes. I love to cook. I love to eat. That about sums it up :D

My world revolves around FOOD. My cooking revolves around my recipe book.

Dane wanted his car on top for the picture :D

This holds my recipes. My favorite ones. This is the only recipe book I use. If I find a recipe in another book I like or on the internet, I either photo copy the page and print it or I type up the recipe and print it out.

Then I stick in in this big huge binder behind a page protector (that way, food doesn't mess up the papers as I'm cooking and making a mess--- because as hard as it may be to believe, I'm a messy cooker ;) )

Here are a few of my recipes tucked safely into a page protector.

Yes, I even keep all my homemade soaps, laundry detergents, oxy clean, cleaners, etc. in this binder.

"My" famous healthy rice krispy treat recipe that I found online.

What I did when this sucker started getting bigger and bigger was buy some handy tabs that are sticky on the back and create sections.



Then, I just stick one of these on top of a page protector and make a section of choice. I have added sections along the way or even renamed some of the sections.



The top that I am holding consists of food the bottom is only desserts. Isn't it sad that my dessert section is as big as the all the food combined!!! LOL.

So, here ya go! A handy way to keep up with your recipes and organize them all at the same time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment