Monday, January 21, 2013

A Day in Pictures

Good Afternoon, all!

The house smells of fresh baked bread, Parmesan tilapia, sweet potatoes, and green beans cooking.

It sounds like 2 loud little boys who play sweetly together one minute and then both start yelling the next. The imaginative things I hear coming from their bedroom make my heart swell and my lips smile. I did just hear Dane snap, "Don't hit, Webb! That's a naughty thing to do" and had to laugh a little bit a my boss.

From the other room, I remind them often that daddy is sleeping and to please try to keep it down.

I thought today would be a lovely day to not blog and instead, let my pictures do the talking-- with fine print beneath each. That is since I only have approximately 12 minutes until my dinner timer goes off ;-)

I see this every morning on my mantle and love the reminder that regardless of our circumstances or how other people may treat us, JOY is a choice. It is a reminder to be joyful.


Dane did some school early this morning since we bypassed the gym this morning. We are trying to be intentional about all gas usage and I think that may mean less gym time, more working out at home.

I snapped this picture right after I tripped over these shoes and just before I reminded the boys that their shoes do not go in my kitchen floor.
 Dane spanking the bread dough ;-) I made another loaf today- one I found online and costs around $0.50 a loaf. The boys love to help.
Dane made sure to show Webb the correct way to spank the dough.

Hard work sure does pay off! I cut about 14 slices (rather large) so I believe this will be our new bread!

We loaded up and drove about 5 minutes away to Bartow Beach today since Daddy was home. It was cold, but it was fun!
The boys enjoyed throwing rocks in the water, hiking through the woods, and playing with sticks.

Dane snapped this before I could really smile so I only look partially happy. LOL. Ladies, I know... I know... I am a lucky woman to score such a HOT husband.

I love seeing my husband be a daddy! It's funny I say that because in all honesty, that is pretty much all I have ever known him as ;-)

Little things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Grateful for the hour we got to play outside :-) Vitamin D does us GOOD!

Little angel baby.

My timer is buzzing and my stomach is growling as I smell the delicious smells coming to me from the kitchen!!!

Gotta run and eat me some food.

See ya later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment