Friday, October 14, 2011

Having Fun

Last night, buddy got into some mischief. We woke up and saw him like this...



Is that paint on that paint brush?





Oh no! It is. Buddy!!! What have you been up to?







I went to the mirror and looked and saw nothing. Oh shoot. That isn't meant for me. That is meant for Dane. I run upstairs and look at Dane.





Hehehehehe. Buddy got him good!

How did Dane react? I'm sure you must be wondering. Ummmmm. He hit his nose over and over screaming, "I don't want a red nose, Mommy!!! WIPE IT OFF!!!!" He was NOT happy with Buddy at all. I got so tickled. After I wiped it off his nose, he wanted to stand and look at Buddy. Even though he didn't like the paint on his nose, I think he was humored that Buddy did that to him while he was sleeping. He has told everyone what Buddy was up to last night... If you get the chance to ask him about it, you should!

Tomorrow is my 1/2 marathon. I have celebrated the event by taking the entire week off from working out. LOL. That was not my intention, it's just the way it worked out. I did work out this morning and I'm really looking forward to my 13 miles tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend :D




No comments:

Post a Comment