Saturday, September 3, 2011

Waiting on God

Well, the time has finally come for God to lead us in our next adventure. We have finally found a place to call "home". It is a dream come true for us. It's waaaaay out in the country and sits on 5 acres. We have a long driveway, a barn, a chicken coop, a rabbit pin, 2 outbuildings, a big carport, and a full basement. Not only that, I get my screened in back porch (which also happens to be off the master bedroom) and my big front porch that I can fit a porch swing on. Our home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sure, if we were building it ourselves, there is lots we would change but, it is home! I am sooooo excited about moving in. We put our deposit down and move in November 1st. Whoop whoop for cooler weather :D The owner is moving to Utah and wanting to sell it in the next few years. If all goes well and we love it out there, we will be purchasing it. Where the barn is at (if you know me, you know I love barns!!!) there is also 3 fenced in acres. I would love to have horses and or a dairy cow one day. We will have chickens and hopefully, one day, bees.

I feel so thankful that God has allowed us to be patient during this time and wait for His will for our family. With no doubt in my mind, this is house is part of God's perfect plan for us. I have paint colors picked out and decorating ideas swarming around in my head. I am so pumped!!!!!

On a different note, I picked up Webb's birth video yesterday. It was the first time I have watched it. We had it professionally filmed by a lady named, Amy. She and her husband are making a homebirth documentary and Webb's birth will be featured in it (talk about COOL!!!!!). I am in the process of uploading the actual birth onto YouTube. There is lots of footage but I figure the birth is what people want to see the most. When it finishes uploading, I will let you guys know. The video is amazing and will be something I cherish deeply, just like Dane's birth video. It took me back to that day and I could almost feel the emotions I felt. Wow. Thank you, Amy!!!! Amy, was amazing during my birth and when I started hyperventilating, she helped me focus my breathing and my mind. Because of Amy's role in my labor, I want to become a doula and help laboring mom's as well. It has been such a fun and exciting year with my 2 babies! Lord willing, I look forward to adding more babies to our family as the years go by.

A year later.... can you tell how many laughs he brings us??!!!

Costco is my favorite store around. While shopping there yesterday, I found this:


Dane is all about firemen. Especially since his daddy is a volunteer firefighter, in EMT school, aspiring to work as an EMT on a firetruck. He fell in love with this. He called his daddy talking so fast he could barely get his sentences out. Low and behold:

"Fireman Dane", as he calls himself.


This is the real deal too. Knee pads and elbow pads. Real metal hooks. He said, "Look Daddy, now I can go to the firepartment with you and fight fires!!!" I'm thinking I need to get "Wilkey" embroidered on the back of it!

We went to birthday party for a 1 year old last night and another one this afternoon. Next weekend, we will have Webb's birthday celebration. Yay :D We will be birthday partied out!

As for me, I have homework to do and both my angels are sleeping. Time for me to get on it.

Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment