Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday

I had the weirdest and most vivid dream last night that I was pregnant. I know it's because EVERYONE is announcing that they are and it was on my mind. I woke up thinking I was. LOL. Brent said, "That wasn't a dream. That was a nightmare."

This morning, I decided to take a break from working out. Brent and I stayed up until midnight last night (2 hours past our normal time). I COULD NOT get up this morning. I slept in until 7:30am and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I got up, pressed the coffee button and turned on the computer. I made a big 'ole cup of coffee and added chocolate raspberry creamer and sat down to do school (Yes.... I thought I was done, but it turns out, that was only 1 class. My other class had 3 more weeks. I will be done in 1 week.)

I took my hour long test and everyone started waking up before I was finished. Once everyone was up, we hung out and played for a little while. The boys were playing nicely and I searched for some things on the computer I was needing info on. I also started a load of laundry. While I did that, Brent fixed breakfast--- eggs and cinnamon toast. YUMMY!!!!

After breakfast, we took showers and got dressed. While I was getting ready, Webb passed out (which always signals sleepiness).  I took a break from getting ready and got him to sleep. I was hoping to go to the Chiropractor today, but we are trying to be strict about gas and that is a 20 minute drive one way. We opted to stay home.


While Webb was napping, Dane and daddy went to the basement to work. I finished getting ready and then I looked up a laundry detergent recipe. If you remember, I posted a while back on making my own laundry detergent. I had been making that, but I was just not satisfied with it--- the price, the amount, etc. A couple of days (or weeks) ago, I came across my friend, Sam's blog. She is an awesome mom to 7. She has homebirths, homeschool, sews, and so much more. You should check out her blog and be amazed! She made some homemade laundry soap and I really preferred the way she made it and the amount it made. We are looking to cut ALL corners these days, and I knew I needed to search for that recipe and make it sense we are in need of laundry detergent.

I also put an add on Craig's List to board horses or horse sit. We live on this beautiful property with fenced in pasture and an amazing barn. What a wonderful way to make some extra money during this time and use what we have been blessed with. I really hope to get some calls for that!

After that, I started on the meal I was making for my great friend Emily. She had baby boy #3 last Friday (She now has 3 boys, ages- 3, 1-1/2, and 1week. Talk about being a busy and brave woman. LOL.). Dane's best friend is her oldest, Kaden. These 2 love one another. They are always holding hands and hugging one another (we aren't too concerned yet ;) ). When I told Dane what I was doing, he asked if Kaden was coming to the Christmas parade we were going to be going to. I figured that was an obvious answer (of, "no"), so I thought it would be fun to take him with us. I called his mom and she agreed we could take him. Dane was so excited. He said, "Mom! Can me and Kaden hold hands at the parade????" LOL. Too funny.

I made her homemade chili (I also took tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream) and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and then I cleaned up that mess. Webb woke up and we went outside with Daddy and Dane. Of course, no play time outside would be complete without a ride on the John Deer "4-wheeler". This time we ventured up to the barn and pasture.



Here is mommy, trudging along.





Every so often, I would job next to the John Deer or up ahead of it to get some quick cardio in.

We came in for a quick lunch. Brent and I had tuna (We each ate can from Costco. I could NEVER eat another brand after eating Kirkland brand. It is so thick and full of pure white meal. Absolutely divine! It also is the size of 3 regular sized tuna cans. Much more filling and more up my alley.) I fixed some whole wheat rotini noodles to go with it. I drizzled mine with olive oil (good fat!) and Brent added his to his tuna for a tuna pasta.

I cleaned everything up from lunch and then I folded laundry. I did the last few things I needed to for the meal and got everything ready to be loaded up. I fixed the seats in the van so that Dane and Kaden could ride in the back together and off we went.

I had to go to the bank first. I went there yesterday to get my new debit card (after my card had been compromised along with 100s of other people in the Northwest GA area), to open Webb a savings account and to deposit into Dane's savings account. I couldn't complete Webb's though because I had to have proof of residency (which I didn't have on me). She assured me it would only take about 5 minutes to complete and would be safe to bring both boys when I came back. I went back and it took 25 minutes! EVERYONE was coming to get their new debit card and calling about them. It took forever. Thankfully, BOTH boys were great and made me so proud.

We then headed to take the food to Emily and pick up Kaden. While we were there, Dane said (to Emily and her sister-in-law, Tasha), "Mommy, tell them about the baby in your belly. Are we getting the girl or the boy? Mommy, tell them!" I just started laughing because I was so shocked and surprised at what he was saying. They looked at me with curiosity and I said, "I am not pregnant" and Dane said, "NO, mommy! Tell them. We ARE getting a new baby. TELL THEM!" I told Dane I was not having a baby and assured my friends we had no news, but he was persistent and kept telling them we were getting one soon. It was super weird especially after my dream last night. He has already told Tasha (and Moriah- both Emily and Tasha's sister-in-law) in the nursery one night that I had a baby in my belly. I know everyone is probably thinking I do since he keeps saying it. But I DO NOT!!!!! LOL. Maybe in a year or so, but not right now. He cracks me up.

We got home and changed clothes, I drank a protein shake, and we ran out the door to get to the parade. We got a spot and waited...





It was a great parade! Lots of horses and lights and candy. My only complaint (and you guys know I hate complaining!) was the chick we were standing next to. She had to have been at least 13. She screamed in my ear the entire time, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! GIVE ME SOME CANDY!!!!!!!!" She literally took candy OUT OF DANE'S hand 3 times and said, "Oh sorry, that was mine" to him. She would run over in front of him and Kaden and grab everything before they even knew what happened. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Anyways we enjoyed ourselves and it helped get us in the mood for Christmas even more :D

We took Kaden home, Emily and I visited for a bit and I got to see baby Ashton. Absolutely ADORABLE with a head full of dark hair. I always have bald babies ;)

We came home and put a sleeping Dane straight to bed. I am nursing Webb in hopes that he will be asleep shortly and then I think me and the hubby will find something on TV to watch.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment