Saturday, October 13, 2012

Remember Me

Good morning! This is the last day of my blog challenge. Well, actually, yesterday was. Yesterday was super crazy and busy for me. I cleaned 3 houses. I left at 7:30 am and got home at around 7pm. I still had an hour drive back to Cartersville after all of that. So, needless to say, I was not about to blog :-)

My final question is:

List 10 things you want to be remembered for.

1) Being a submissive, loyal, and selfless wife.
2) Being a loving, fun, and caring mom.
3) Loving the Lord and living the walk I talk about.
4) Being happy and helping others feel happy.
5) Being a good friend.
6) Making my family proud.
7) Having a servant's heart.
8) Forgiving easily.
9) Having a strong character.
10) Being a prayer warrior and having complete faith in God-- in the good and bad times.

The challenge was fun for me. Many days I was forced to have to search deep within myself for answers to questions I had never truly asked myself. 

I hope you feel like you know me better than you did a month ago. Some of you probably like me more while others of you probably like me less. LOL.

Today is a sort of lazy day.... sort of. Brent is gone to a Men's Breakfast at his uncle's church. The boys and I are lounging on the couch. They have eaten breakfast, I have not. I only took 1 Tbsp raw honey + 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar. I am thinking eggs for breakfast? Nothing sounds good this morning. After we are all fed and the kitchen is cleaned up, the boys and I are headed upstairs to begin a chapter book-- Ralph the Mouse. I am hoping that Dane is interested and I can start reading chapter books to him. Then...... I must start laundry!!! The hubby did not do any while I was away and now we have TONS!!!! LOL.  

When Brent gets home, we are going to the new house to workout (our gym is there) and paint some more. I am anxious to see the progress from me being gone! Our pink bedroom wall is completely finished and while I received pictures, you know how seeing it in person is completely different.

Speaking of the gym.... we are debating getting a membership somewhere OR beginning a Brazilian Jiu -Jitsu course at a local place in town. I personally want to do the Jiu-Jitsu. I think it would be incredibly hard and get me in top shape physically. PLUS... since we do have the gym at home, I could still do weights on my own, however, there is no way I could do Jiu-Jitsu on my own. 

Stayed tuned for the next blog. I will be sharing a product that I have come to love with you. Some of you will like it and order it and others of you will not believe I am sharing this on my blog :-) 

Have a wonderful, relaxing Saturday! 

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced? 
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for?

No comments:

Post a Comment