Thursday, September 27, 2012

Animals!

Whoo hoo! This is my 100th post :D 

This morning we went to Home Depot to look for tubs, showers, and vanities. This part can be stressful, but it is also fun to choose it all :D It will definitely be our "dream" house.We did not find anything this morning :-/ I know exactly what I want and so far, we haven't been able to find it. I am sure we will eventually though.

Tomorrow, Brent has a job interview with Hamilton EMS in Dalton. He did his clinicals there and after his 2nd clinical, the Captain called his teacher and did an unofficial "check" on him and then told his teacher they wanted him and to have him apply after he finished school. Brent has remained in touch with them ever since his teacher told him that and applied there immediately upon getting his state license. I am so excited for him to go and I am sure he will be hired. Today, we went and got him a new outfit for big day. He is going to look smoking hot... who am I kidding? He looks smoking hot everyday! So, prayers for the big day are greatly appreciated. It is a panel interview and he will be interviewed in front of, I think he said, 4 people. That is a bit stressful for Brent (it would be for pretty much anyone!). I know he will do great because he did outstanding in school and he has completely researched the interview process, etc. I just want him to feel pride and peacefulness tomorrow (10:30am).

Today, I am telling you what animal I would be and why. Hmmmm. I am totally just going with something here.

I would want to be a Peacock because what woman doesn't want everyone to stare at her because of her great beauty :-) I am so vain! But, seriously, they are mellow and gorgeous and why NOT be a peacock? It's better than a deer or a fish or even a dog that might get abused.

Tomorrow, the boys and I head to Ringgold for my bi-weekly cleaning job. That is all I have planned there tomorrow so it will be a short and relaxed trip home. I am excited to be back home on Friday night. There is a couples date night at a church here in town. It is a free movie for adults and free childcare. I really want to go, but.... not my social hubby ;-) He said he would rather take the kids to do something fun. So, maybe we will just do that instead. Either way, it will be a fun night I'm sure.

I think we are all adjusting nicely to our new town. The boys seem to be getting used to it here and even Brent and I have developed a sort of routine. I cannot stress enough how this move was what our family needed. 

Please continue the prayers for Dane. We are truly seeing the hand of God work and I find it amazing how often God chooses to show me His Power and Might through my children. I think back on scary times with my kids and each time my faith has been strengthened and renewed. God knows what He must do to teach me, that is for sure. My angels health definitely gets this momma on her knees crying out to God. He does what He has to :-)

Well, friends.... I think I'll get off here and do my Bible study homework.... Have a wonderful Thursday. And, if you feel up to sharing what animal you would be and why, please do share! :-) I'm pretty curious.

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for

No comments:

Post a Comment