Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Living the Dream

Good Wednesday morning!
I have had such a "God" day. I am telling you what. I see more and more everyday that this move was exactly what God wanted for us. I remember thinking that this would probably happen and it has. I am sooooo thankful we moved and I am so excited to see what else God does. This Bible study I am a part of.... AH-MAZING!!!!! Perhaps God led us here just for this. I think it could be that and church all wrapped up together. I know we are about to grow and that is something we/me have wanted for 4 years. I could shout I am so excited and READY for this.
Today,  I am listing my dream job. 

Well, folks. I am living it.

My dream job is to be a wife and mommy. It has been my dream job since I was a little girl. I would play house almost everyday and dream of my family. I LOVE being a wife and I LOVE being a mommy. I try my hardest to put my best effort into these roles. I think I enjoy nurturing and taking care of people. I always try to take good care of my boys (all 3 of them). I am sure some would say I "spoil" them, but I think I am just doing my job. I get up early and cook their breakfast, wait on them hand and foot, clean up behind them, fetch things for them, pack their lunches, cook what they like and not insist on any help cleaning up, do what they like, and more. I fail DAILY and my selfishness/irritability gets in the way more often than I care to admit, but I do truly try my hardest to be all they need and to fulfill my job title and description. I want their idea of me to bring happiness and fill them up with joy. I want my husband to say I am the best thing that ever happened to him and think on me with pride and thankfulness and I want my children to have warm memories of me being at home, cooking, cleaning, and always being there for them. 

I personally think I have the most rewarding job that is out there. Don't let me fool you, it is not all rainbows and smiles. It is a HARD, 24/7 job with no paid vacations, no sick leave, and no "me-time". BUT.... it is the most amazing job too. I get to watch my babies grow, see their first step, hear their first word. I'll get to teach them to read and write. I get to see them learn all about life. I get to spend time with my best friend and soul-mate and raise 2 awesome boys side by side. I don't have to kiss my angels goodbye everyday for 8 or more hours. They are with me and we get to bond and laugh and sing all day, everyday. I LOVE my job!
Yes, not every woman would agree with me, but I know God created me to be a wife and mom and I am so thankful my heart is at home with the loves of my life!
Tomorrow, I will list 5 passions. REAALLY??? Only 5???? I think I have about 20 passions. I'm a passionate person ;-) 
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment